22-May

Woke up. Morning. Overcast. Go to the kitchen. Making Breakfast. We talk with the administrator about life. As we do, and how you...Go for a walk on the shore of lake Baikal, pebbles crunching beneath our feet, people almost not visible. The water is clear, barely rustling waves, rare birds rocking on the water, similar to our seagulls, gulls and maybe, who knows...Quiet, special...Freewheeling a feeling of unreality – and I'm definitely here, but can I sleep?..






The locomotive whistle was heard in the neighborhood. Somewhere nearby should be a train station. I went looking for. Found. If Wiki is not wrong, it is the only building built entirely of marble...Impressive...





The sun came out from behind the clouds, slightly warmer...It occurred to swim. Picked on the basis of the towel, came to the pier...Walked... the Water is freezing and out, and like a thousand needles stuck into his body...Like, walked two more times, with wild cries...a Couple of local people stood on the shore and seems to have twisted a finger at a temple...And I will remember that...Went into the room, trembling, but happy...Refreshed, so great...Sit, think, what to do, where to go...Decided to go further West, in the town of Usolie Siberian, the bike post and then we'll see...Ate the remnants of food are gathered. It was raining, I wore a raincoat and forward...

The road to Usolye Siberian remember the rain. Wet and dirty, I entered the city, called Sasha Boniface, says, come, of course...Come...Landmark – Church...And there... Met the guys...Apparently the tension of the last few days, I gave myself to know...got Drunk, well... in Addition to hospitable hosts, three guys here — travel from Blagoveshchensk to Belarus, the two go from Krasnoyarsk to Mongolia, and am, going from Vladivostok is not clear where... to Communicate...to listen More than talk. Interested in everything, who, how, where was going...Going to bed...How cool is that...have heating So warm in the rooms...Falling on the bed...passed out...

23-May

Morning. Hangover. Why is the beer so the next morning headache? Not fair...
A wall of bottles in the yard, I think I have made yesterday a significant contribution to the construction



Decided to drive to Krasnoyarsk. But we'll see. Going, say goodbye to the guys.
Food. Drove 820 miles that day. I'm very tired. And again, all afternoon it rained. Dark. Rain. Trucks. Dirt from under the wheels. Well, I have a yellow raincoat in the dark in the headlights in the rain the most. Twice, in the dark, I in the face of the fields beside the road flew big birds, like eagles. Remember the wings and claws right in front of the visor. Mistook me for prey?..
Evening. Passing Kansk. Ahead of me chotko patsanyachem dark tinted car, cuts me and stops in front of me. Brake. Stand. Wait. No one comes out. Go around it, going on. To communicate there is no desire. Again, overtakes and cuts, stops in front of me. Stop. Wait. Again, no one comes out. Stand. Takes about twenty seconds. Again, go around it, stoked on all the money, fortunately the road is good went. From me what he wanted – I did not understand. More such incidents did not happen before the end of the trip...
Motel of the Khazars on the road – arrived at midnight. The Motel met two Chinese Moto travelers on the Geese. Drove from somewhere in Europe to China. Chat did not work – in Russian nor in English do not speak... Night dinner at the cafe for truckers. Spatenki...

24-May

Moved to Krasnoyarsk. A lot of cars. The road was dognan and stopped local motoboom. Strict guys on the Geese... the turn Signal do I see at the intersection is not included...Unusual...we Vladivostok Matamata no... 
Blunt on the map, again took a wrong turn, as usual. Checked into the hotel Yard, The 275. Closed Parking outside the gate is a plus. Good rooms and Laundry is a plus. Lack of Elevator is a minus. Gave things to the Laundry. Went for a walk. Beautiful city.







Walk up through the town. I bought a cleaner and lubricant for chains. Late in the evening. Sitting in a hotel room, drinking beer. Thoughtfully sitting on the Internet. Think about it...he Brought me...But I like it, but...I Want to see the Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric power station. To Novosibirsk is 789 km on the map. Apparently going there...Communicating with the guys in Usol'e Sibirskoe was not in vain :) in the Morning, decides to finally...fall Asleep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Magadan through the Gobi desert, or how to find of suffering on his 5 point)