One in an abandoned village among wolves \ Hunters didn’t even stop ...

Hello. I want to tell you about my winter trip to an abandoned village. This campaign took place back in March, when the snow was still holding, but spring had already begun to knock on our lands with a positive temperature. This was my last ski trip.

The path was coming across the field, of course from the satellite images I saw the road to this village, but to say something exact if it was difficult at all. So I decided to leave the car on the road and continue on foot.


The path was coming across the field, of course from the satellite images I saw the road to this village, but to say something exact if it was difficult at all. So I decided to leave the car on the road and continue on foot.



From afar I saw the first house in this abandoned village. And his appearance gave me confidence that I would get there, even though the wolf tracks were going straight to the village. There was no desire to meet the owners of the tracks, but if the journey has already been scheduled, then it should take place.


At one moment I saw hunters rushing along the “Buran” across virgin soil, waved to them, they saw me, but passed by. These are our people, and if I needed help, but they passed by. Or they didn’t stop, that wolves didn’t bite off a leg, I don’t know ... Well, in general, it was as it was, although in such distant places I think people should be more responsive.
The first house was completely pillaged and lived out its last days, although it still looked strong from the street. But this was a pure illusion, which disappeared when visiting the house.





This trip was memorable for me ...










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Magadan through the Gobi desert, or how to find of suffering on his 5 point)