Routes Of Andalusia. From sea to ocean by the secondary on a Harley.

Greetings to all! 
Actually was going to go for two days with a tent and sebacina. Planned to spend the night somewhere in the campground by the ocean. And then the flyers on Saturday... with the Finns... he'd Better go, although the game was very interesting. Had to adjust the route for the day. Go to the ocean, but mostly secondary roads that are usually deserted. The path passes through two small dams. One of them, what a strange scene with tepees, I want to see. But the main goal, and two of them, is to test the 124 th motor on the Harley and the second geographical. The achievement of the tourist area on the ocean called Cliff of Barbate. Actually it is a steep high Bank and it is not to drive. It is necessary to throw the bike somewhere and walk. 
A lot of pictures!!!


Not long I went on the new bike. Boring, not interesting, weak. My riding style is aggressive and fast. Good road conditions allow. So we got into it. I climbed a little, and deeper and more @TimUsachov. So many thanks to him. I won't in this post to describe all changes, but only will say that changed the shaft, piston and ported head. Intake-release course. Using Power Vision flashed and tuned brains. Subsequently laminated on the dyno in Almeria. The actual purpose of the trip was to check engine temperature in hot weather. Subjective. PV not cling to wanted not to go into the settings and do not spoil your trip. And fuel consumption was important to understand. 
On the map the route of Marbella. My 30 km more. Looking ahead to say that the fuel was enough for me... oddly enough... I Arrived at the garage almost dry. Drive mode mixed. Winding road, hills, mountain passes, there were areas and hyvee where I drove 100-130. Even a small area of the primer was. 

Refueled around the house to capacity and drove himself. Left around 10. Wanted earlier, but overslept. Well, that evening all the junk in the bags threw. 
I not correctly wrote... "drove" it. And at the beginning of the empty highway out of habit I flew 160-170... Well, it's such a thrill when the ILO knocks in all modes, and the feeling that he has a bottomless loc and twist, twist and twist... 


I must reach Algeciras, then go to the forest... or in the woods. Forests as such in Andalusia there. 
Embalse del Celimin in Russian reservoir Selimin. There's a strange place or a settlement some informal. Can addicts. Most likely they are. Here for all addicts. You can legally grow. May not be sold, and for yourself. I don't smoke, if that. 

While flying by the highway, enjoying the power and speed, suddenly some understanding came. I'm tired of chasing. First I test the ILO on fuel. But it's important to me on long hauls when I do not go so fast. Secondly... don't even know what to say... tired suddenly fast driving. Apparently understood that at his back a lot of dope and the moment is great and if anything, can and Unscrew... And enjoy the laid-back trip by putting his feet on the offsets. Turned off the music and began to listen to the clanging of pots that were thrown his in utero sound through pryamotaki. All sorts of thoughts began to climb. Wow this is my last day off, when I'm single. On the week of my wedding. 
Well, that is a strange place. 

It turned out that this is some sort of base or camp... 

Even reception is 

Some strange characters. 

Yes, the wigwams 

and not only



Strange place. 



Looked inside

What is facilities strange 

Like a horse... 

Horse real 

Well, in General, certainly there are drug addicts come. You can rent a Yurt for 6 people or a wigwam. Well, who is normal will be here to hang out... addicts gather a crowd, smoke and beat the drum, calling the spirits... There is a fashionable kind. Loafers, in short. But even they earn here. But the place is secluded. The organizers have a website, it is active and rich, which is not true when you're in that database. But maybe someone will be useful this information. The website will not specify, who should find himself. 
Going further along the narrow paths through another small reservoir in the direction to the ocean. 



Not only olives and ham grown


The Reservoir Of Barbate. Nothing special. But the path to it and around it beautiful. 

I tired to stop. Put the camera on the neck, engaged and on the move only pushed the button. 
But nevertheless, 29 out. At 10 am was 23. 

"listen" to his right leg, to the reaction heat from the engine. Like everything is normal, do not bake. Before rolling the stand problem at temperatures overboard much lower. 
The road went smoother and the coverage seems better. Although in 99% they're everywhere is good, even small and worthless. Even in abandoned villages. 

Rural bar. The announcement " Sale of ice." Why not beer, for example?

Seemed to ocean

Motokolonna. All combined, the only one I ride. Although we have a big get-together. But for the whole day or far I one go. 

Los Caños de Meca — here is my village by the ocean, my main point today. 
Parked by the ILO from the beach. 

Right beach

And on the left. And not just beaches-Atlantic beaches. 

At the entrance to the ocean the temperature is already 30. 

Now I need to pass along the ocean about a kilometer to the intended point. But first, you need to eat, I'm on a Sutra is a yoghurt. 
And to go to hell over rough terrain is not so very simple. 
First gazpacho, the second tuna. 
If someone is in this place, or rather in the town of Barbate, keep in mind that in this area for centuries fished and catch tuna. Sometimes even shipped to Japan for auction. 
Everything is permeated with tuna. All the restaurants offer it in variety. Museums of tuna too. Interesting place. 
The best restaurant Barbati is considered El Campo
On the website you can see everything immediately clear. 
And my today that. Gazpacho at home looks not ice, but it was delicious. 


Then went through a woods 

Podemchik on the sand. Well not many ate. Maybe shudo 

Well, that's the place













Then I went down to the motorcycle, swim in the ocean and went to the side of the house. 



Everywhere the wind turbines. Windy almost always. 





And the temperature is already 31. Leg normal. Very good. 

A few pictures of the species in Africa through the Strait of Gibraltar. Surprisingly clear air was. 


But at home I was met by Saracen, whom I have a special took that died from overheating. 

Came back around 10pm, after driving 360 miles on one tank. For me, it's more than amazing. 
Engine temperature also seems fine. 
What I want to say route. I highly recommend for those who lives here or comes to rest as the route of the day. Quiet secondary roads, beautiful views, excellent Spanish cuisine. All this to provide you good feelings, good emotions and vivid memories. 
Thank you for mastered!
Good luck to everyone!

Comments