To Magadan through the Gobi desert, or how to find of suffering on his 5 point)

To Magadan through the Gobi desert, or how to find of suffering on his 5 point)

Hello! New season – new trip...back In 2015 close to my heart is the route to Magadan. Our country is immense to see and walk the famous route of the Kolyma alone. But given my dislike of asphalt areas decided to add Mongolia with its Gobi desert and reach the Altai, with its huge number of beautiful off-road routes. 

Post is a bit belated, because I start from Moscow on 25 April) But better late than after the fact...in Advance of the routes I did not make up, only the direction. About it would be this: Moscow-Kazan-Sverdlovsk-Barnaul-Altai(circular route will update in place)-Mongolia(going below through the Gobi desert)-Baikal. Here I make a stop for 1.5-2 months for the Kolyma impassable until the end of June. Then come back and food to Magadan, if not enough, then return to Vladivostok.
In all the cities on the route will be glad to new acquaintances and intimate gatherings, all the contacts are in profile. So do not refuse to communicate on the camera and bloggers, if you have spare time).
About the preparation of a motorcycle to write yet do not want all of the upgrading as described in the profile, the operating weight of the stone without the spare rubber and oil bottles – 298 kg. 


Arc – 7.5 kg
Baggage system – 11.5 kg
All baggage is 14 kg
You can meet and 10 kg, but the victims will be too large.



Tent carry stopped, very rarely use it. 
Rubber MITAS 09 Dakar, change of notation in Biysk probably. Yes, I know that hell will wear, but reliably...

In the course of motion going to upload photos and videos on instagram, on arrival will film and report.
The route I plan to go for 5 weeks. I would be very grateful for coordinates of interesting places on the route. See you on the roads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog